1. Payment is only possible through Paypal.
2. I will only continue your drawing once I receive 50% the payment after I sent you a rough sketch. It will lock your position in the wait-list and allow me to continue your illustration.
3. The second half has to be paid after the illustration is finished and I sent you a low quality image. After I received the payment you get the 4K-resolution illustration.
4. When I send you the rough sketch it is your last chance to request minor edits and suggestions without charge.
5. After work has begun I can’t give any refunds.
6. Major changes such as entire outfits, poses, background elements, or great color changes will require a revision fee based on the time it takes.
7. If you have any troubles with payment, notify me.
1. I retain all right to reject commissions.
2. I have the artistic freedom to draw in my own style.
3. WIPs will always be sent when I think it is necessary since it doesn’t make sense to give you WIPs when there are no major changes. This happens automatically. There is mostly a WIP after 2-5 hours of work on the illustration.
1. Is allowed to use my artwork for personal use like printing for oneself or friends, using it as an icon for a personal website or blog as long as it is not monetized. Reselling of my work is not allowed, and I may still use the artwork commercially (e.g. on my social media).
2. When commissioning me, you are purchasing a license to use my artwork under my conditions for non-commercial purposes. This means you are not allowed to sell, use it as merch, promotion, marketing or any other commercial activity. I reserve all rights to revoke your license.
3. I reserve all rights to the image. No plagiarizing, copying, disturbing, editing, or profiting off the image. The image can be reused, edited, displayed or re-purposed in any manner as seen fit by me.
4. You have the right to postpone my post of the illustration up to 3 months. If your commission should be a present or anything else that shouldn’t be showed until a due date for example to surprise someone please tell me (you don’t have to tell me why, I don’t have any right to know why you want me to postpone the post).
1. Allowed to sell my artwork and use it commercially for either games, bookcovers, etc. I may still use the artwork on my social media and portfolio.
2. You have the right to postpone my post of the illustration up to 5 months. If your commission should be a present or anything else that shouldn’t be showed until a due date for example to surprise someone please tell me (you don’t have to tell me why, I don’t have any right to know why you want me to postpone the post).
1.The commissioner receives all rights to the illustration. I may not use the artwork for my own purposes anymore unless with written permission from the commissioner.